1. Seredina T.A., Petrenko V.A., Tronin A.V., Sazonov A.E., Sapugoltseva O.B., Katokhin A.V., Odintsova E.S. The reagents kit to detect Metorchis bilis, Opisthorchis viverini and Clonorchis sinensis, Opisthorchis felineus - agents of opisthorhiasis using technique of polymerase chain reaction in real-time. Clinical laboratory diagnostics 2014, V. 59 (8), P. 22-25.
2. Kostrikina IA, Odintsova ES, Buneva VN, Nevinsky GA. Systemic lupus erythematosus: molecular cloning and analysis of recombinant DNase monoclonal κ light chain NGK-1. Int Immunol. 2014 Aug;26(8):439-50.
3. Odintsova ES, Dmitrenok PS, Timofeeva AM, Buneva VN, Nevinsky GA.Why specific anti-integrase antibodies from HIV-infected patients can efficiently hydrolyze 21-mer oligopeptide corresponding to antigenic determinant of human myelin basic protein. J Mol Recognit. 2014 Jan;27(1):32-45.
4. A. E. Vysotskaya, A. V. Tronin. The development of ELISA kit for detection of antibodies to tick-borne encephalitis virus. 2013. Journal NSU. V. 11(4), p. 29-34.
5. Dmitrienko E.V., Tronin A.V., Popov V.P., Pyshnaya I.E., Pyshnyi D.V. Immobilization biomolecular markers on the Si/SiO2 surface. 2013. Journal NSU. V. 11(4), p. 35-43.
6. Myadelets M.A. Domrachev D.V., Cheremushkina V.A. A study of the chemical composition of essential oils of some species from the Lamiaceae L. family cultivated in the Western Siberian Region. 2013. Russian Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry. 39, 7, 733-738.
7. Odintsova ES, Dmitrenok PS, Buneva VN, Nevinsky GA. Specific anti-integrase abzymes from HIV-infected patients: a comparison of the cleavage sites of intact globular HIV integrase and two 20-mer oligopeptides corresponding to its antigenic determinants. J Mol Recognit. 2013 Mar;26(3):121-35.
8. Seredina TA, Goreva OB, Talaban VO, Grishanova AY, Lyakhovich VV. Association of cytochrome P450 genetic polymorphisms with neoadjuvant chemotherapyefficacy in breast cancer patients. BMC Med Genet. 2012 Jun 15;13:45.
9. Martemyanov, Vyacheslav V; Dubovskiy, Ivan M; Belousova, Irina A; Pavlushin, Sergey V; Domrachev, Dmitry V; Rantala, Markus J; Salminen, Juha-Pekka; Bakhvalov, Stanislav A; Glupov, Victor V; Rapid induced resistance of silver birch affects both innate immunity and performance of gypsy moths: the role of plant chemical defenses. 2012. Arthropod-Plant Interactions. 6, 4, 507-518.
10. Domrachev D.V., Karpova, E.V., Goroshkevich S.N., Tkachev A.V. Comparative analysis of volatiles from needles of five-needle pines of northern and eastern Eurasia. 2012. Russian Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry. 38, 7, 780-789.
1. Petrenko V.A. Tronin A.V. Differential diagnostics of Opisthorchiasis species by RT-PCR. the international Conference "Opisthorhosis. Underestimated risk", April 14, 2014, Tomsk, Russia.
2. Petrenko V.A. Tronin A.V. Differential diagnostics of Opisthorchiasis species by RT-PCR. 8th All-Russia Research and Practical Conference with international participation "MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS 2014", 18 – 20 March 2014, Moscow, Russia.
3. Odintsova E.S. Differential diagnostics of Opisthorchiasis species by polymerase chain reaction in real time. Scientific-practical conference for therapists, family physicians, infectious disease specialists, epidemiologists, pediatricians “Topical issues of infectious disease”, 13 March 2014, Ekaterinburg, Russia.